Monday, March 22, 2010

Texico - Painting the walls (and each other)

Today we painted the youth group room some fun colors! It was a fun time. I did a bit of painting, but for the most part I felt like I was constantly washing paint brushes and such, :-P. We did have a fun time though. Music was in the background and people in the fore-ground. We then kinda broke out in a war with paint. EVERYONE got some paint on them. I got the most I think though. I had Joe's hand-print on my face, along with a few marks from others. I got a bunch of my arm and shirt. It was good though, I enjoy a good fight, and I did get them back, :-).

Afterward we went to Ashley's house and had a good time with hanging out and having some more good Mexican food. The food here has been amazing! I think I've gained weight since being here. It's sooo good.

Also a huge praise! Apparently, through the gospel presentations that we gave on Sunday, the attention of one of the kids was attracted. He went and talked to one of the youth leaders and through it accepted Christ as his Savior. That was for sure an encouragement.

Tomorrow, we are thinking of going into Mexico. Some logistics need to be sorted out still on whether or not we are going to go, but I'm not too worried about what's going to happen. God is in control.

Last night we had some fun playing wii. We do have an awesome hang out time as a team. Ministry is about the people, but it's also about team unity and we sure do have that, :-). Anyway, here is a bit of preview of it!


Anyway, that's it for now. Please continue to pray for us. Also please pray for safety if we go into Mexico. If we do, we'll be going into Progresso. It is a very safe town. No violence has happened there so far. However, also pray that if we can better glorify God through something else that might seem "ill-fated", that it would happen and that God would continually work through us.

In Christ,
Adam

1 comment:

  1. You should see the girls here do Wii boxing. They're maniacs!!

    ReplyDelete