Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update! (Sickness) :-(

Well, remember that last prayer request about some of us who were sick? Well, Todd and I were tested for Swine flue. Two of the kids in my cabin last week contracted it this week, along with another kid in Todd's cabin during the week of camp we were there. Both Todd and I haven't been feeling well the past few days. Todd has had a fever and I've had a very bad sore throat. I actually had to stop talking (can you believe that?). Anyway, the test results came back negative for me, but positive for Todd. He is just now getting over it, but because of that, the camp we were going to next week does not want us coming up. I'm unsure what we are going to be doing this coming week. I'll find out more tonight or tomorrow. Please be praying. I know that God has a plan and I'm real excited to find out what it is going to be! Feel free to give me a call anytime!

In Christ,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment